Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Favorite Bridal Trends

"When the storm bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad....I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel....so bad!"

Your wedding might not be the stuff musicals are made of, however, one thing is for sure; You will collect and amass a series of bridal "favorites" starting with the words "Yes, I will!".

Today, we focus on a favorite we saw at the National NACE Experience Conference in Reno/Tahoe this year.  The National Association of Catering Executives hosts a variety of new special events professionals in their marketplace each year.  I am so happy that we found Dress The Drink on tap!  Dress The Drink has a custom line of drink embellishments that take your favorite spirit from ordinary to extraordinary.

For the bride to be that is looking at a signature cocktail or that added detail to set off their reception, Dress The Drink has what it takes.

Check it out!


Share |

No comments: